Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Episode 62: Say it 'aint so!

Download episode 62 here.

But it is my pretties; It is. But luckily, not this episode!

Shootin' The Breeze

Essentially a state of the podcast; A preamble of what is to come. It's been a good run and we've learnt a lot.

Consider this somewhat of a post-mortem of the show, where it's gone and where it's at.

Review: Kaze No Yojimbo

An occasionally great Seinen show, bogged down by Tomino-esque pacing.


- adjective - The art of stretching out a 12 episode story into 56 episodes.

Luckily though, Yojimbo doesn't suffer too much from Tomino-disease as it's only 26 episodes long.



Re-shootin' The Breeze & Wrapup

For you chronic masturbators out there; masturbating just got funner!



Introducing, "Plasma Sperm". Some sort of concoction that makes your sperm bigger, and they even include a sperm-tastic microscope!

Alex just ran his toothpick through the microscope, the results were off the scale.

X-Box live 13 year old thinks he can be a badass in real life

"S33 my L33T skills you n00bie FA6 lolz"



Zelda - The Movie



And yes, it was an April Fool's joke.

720p trailer torrent, here.

Japanese cheerleaders = scary

They're Canning what!?

See here, here and here.

See you soon.

6 comments:

N15PCA said...

At least you guys have listeners for your podcast. On my blog I haven't got not one comment on any of my post. I stared the blog back in October.

I'll keep at it though.

Regan Strongblood said...

You guys have to keep going until you hit episode 100 ok!!!!

Anonymous said...

I do check your blog out from time to time actually, Paul!

This previous episode does sound a little bit like we're having a whine; the things we addressed are more of a "post mortem" and are not in fact the reason why the podcast is ending.

Still, 2 comments since we posted this episode after a "major" announcement like this?

It kind of shows you how downhill things have gone!

Anonymous said...

I really don't think having anime in the name of the podcast is hurting you guys. It's more of the are you guys going to be willing to stick it out and do the work involved to grow the show.

I've been at podcasting for three year now and I'm barely seeing the results I've always dreamed about. You guys already have one year under your belt and in your second year. The second year for me was a struggle. I wanted to quit so many times.

I have alot to say about alot of things to improve the podcast. It all comes down to if your willing to do all the work involved. The big podcasts didn't just get popular by doing nothing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Benu, I do totally agree with what you're saying. But again, and I will elaborate on this in the next episode, the reason AniPac is ending is not due to any of the reasons that we stated in the previous episode, they were merely conjecture regarding the show.

In a way, finishing up AniPac is a way of growing, but I'll elaborate on the next episode.

Root Beer King said...

Yeah, I too am a little surprised that the reaction to the end of the podcast isn't bigger... I would have commented sooner, but you(Dane) told me over the steam so my comments were already heard through that. Once again I wish it wasn't ending, but stuff like this can't be helped I suppose. All we can hope for now is a second coming I suppose.